Removing concrete? If safety comes first, call Aquapower Industrial.
Hydrodemolition is a concrete removal technique which harnesses the power of ultra-high pressure water to cut and remove concrete.
SAFELY DEMO CONCRETE IN HAZARDOUS AREAS
The primary benefits of the hydrodemolition method over traditional percussive systems (such as jack hammers, breakers etc) are:
- No risk to the operator of hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) empowering our operators to work safely and complete full shifts without harm
- The water jetting process does no damage to vital steel reinforcement and structural embedments
- No risk of damage to other parts of the structure caused by vibration or percussive shocks
- Water jetting permits adherence of recast concrete without the need for additional surface preparation
- The hydrodemolition method is widely used in the alteration or repair of concrete structures in many industry sectors and is widely recognised by civil engineers and structural engineers as the safest, most effective and vibration-free method of removing concrete.
Aquapower Industrial will work closely with you to ensure that we clearly understand your goals before commencing work.
MINIMISING RISK OF DAMAGE OR INJURY
We use only the highest quality, latest generation equipment and our work is guaranteed.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES
Can precision cut cement and aggregate to tight tolerances
No percussive noise or vibration
Cuts to any depth
No micro cracks in the structure
No damage to reinforcing steel or loosening
A superior surface is created for bond with concrete or coating